So, What do I need to know?
- All information that your provide us must be correct
- You must keep your information up-to-date and acurate
- You are responsable for all information and files on your account, regardless of how it got there. Make sure you choose a secrure password!
- You must not upload any inappropriate content to TinkerHost (See the section below)
- You must take your own backups. TinkerHost is not resposable for lost files or database data
- You may only have one TinkerHost account, and three hosting accounts
- If you see someone not following the rules, report it
So, What am I allowed to do?
- Show off your website to friends, family, and clients
- Try our free site builder
- Get a free SSL certificate to secure your website
- Introduce yourself on our community forum
- Test out your PHP and SQL skills with our free database access
- Connect your custom domain to Cloudflare for extra protection
- Install WordPress in under 5 minutes with our auto-installer
- Add unlimited free subdomains to your account
So, What am I NOT allowed to do?
You may not:
- harass or attempt to harm anyone.
- host non-website content (File sharing websites are not allowed)
- host illegal content, or content you do not have permission to use
- host crypto related sites
- host a live-chat script (You can still use tawk.to!)
- host sites of porographic or adult nature
- impersonate anyone
- host keylogging, proxy, or steaming software
Again, we urge you to read the full Terms of Service and familiarize yourself with them. This is not a legally binding document, however the full Terms of Service are, and by using this service, you are legally bound to the full Terms of Service.